What Is Kansas City Career Services?
Kansas City Career Services is a branch of Abilities Enhanced, my careers business that was launched in 1999. I provide career coaching to help you make a career change or just find your next job. My name is Meg Montford, your Kansas City Career Coach. I will be your career coaching partner helping you to decide what career strategy will work best for you. While I work alongside of you, I will help you set your goals and implement your career plan to achieve your desired outcome.
Changing careers or jobs is not easy, no matter the status of our economy. As your qualified and experienced Kansas City Career Coach by your side, the challenge for you becomes less and the rewards come faster. So, we will work together while you set the pace. All that I ask is for you to be committed to the process with the desire to change your career for the better. Above all else, you will need to be true to yourself and your career needs.
Why should you hire a Career Coach?
- Discover new things about yourself and understand your life/career cycles so you may unearth your true potential.
- Overcome hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success because career progress can only be made when you know your truth.
- Re-examine your values, skills, beliefs, personality, and goals so that as a result you can move forward by putting old baggage behind you.
- Prepare for your future with a clear vision and a step-by-step plan that will guide your career until you choose to change again or retire.
- Learn tools for career and life alignment rather than just “wing it” in a career that makes your unhappy or frustrated.
- Develop self-confidence when you use the on-going support of your Kansas City Career Coach.
Which Career Coaching program is right for you?
- Career Change for the Long Term: 3 or 6 months of career coaching.
- Career Coaching Petite Programs: 2 weeks or 1 month of career coaching.
- Job Search Strategies: Networking, Job Interview Preparation, LinkedIn Profile Enhancement, Improved Communication.
- Individualized Career Coaching: address special needs related to teamwork, disability issues, boss/worker relations, and more.
- Outplacement Services with a Personalized Touch: available only to businesses seeking help for their employees to survive layoffs.
(Note: some prices are listed on the Contact page.)
A 30-minute complimentary career coaching consultation with me is required to determine our fit before your enrollment into any career coaching program. Want more information? Let’s get started!
What do Clients say?
* Get Career Lasting Results
Meg Montford helps people align their career goals with their core values. She has provided support to me at critical junctures over the years with brilliant long-term results. Meg has helped bring value and meaning to my life, not just my career, as in a move, a promotion and the launch of a new endeavor. She has provided excellent resources and tools that I have used many times in my own business. I highly recommend Meg to any goal-oriented individuals looking to take their careers to the next level. It’s great to have a nationally recognized coach in your corner! Heather Bowen Ray
Meg is an experienced professional coach and business consultant who could bring value to any professional or business. She dedicates herself to creating and achieving results. She is particularly helpful with assisting with the conceptualizing, planning and details of creating a New Business Venture. Wayne Mertel
* Get a New Career Direction
It was my good fortune to work with Meg during my transition into the nonprofit sector. We focused on both personal and professional goals. The answers I discovered by completing the “exercises” were key to my defining and committing to a new career path. Meg helped me discover the confidence to be true to myself. Her expertise and guidance were critical to my success in securing a Director Level position in Higher Education. Danielle K. Hawthorne
Meg has provided me a new perspective on how to advance my career. She provided me valuable insights on how small changes in my communication style can give me large gains in my career. If you are looking to advance your career, I would highly recommend spending some time with Meg. She will give you that edge to get ahead. Sean Oshel
* Get a Great Career Coach
Meg is superlative career coach. She challenged me to rethink my assumptions, blow the cobwebs off retired dreams, and get to the bottom of personal baggage that was standing in my way. She was always kind and encouraging, but didn’t let me sidestep areas that made me walk outside my comfort zone. Meg is an expert in career counseling and very knowledgeable about the current career scene. She gave me the necessary tools to continue on my career growth after our (coaching) sessions had ended. I highly recommend Meg to anyone needing career counseling. Fay Ybarra, PMP